top stories 

  • Tripura begins Covid vacc...

  • US Led The World In Expos...

  • UK's Deliveroo raises $18...

  • Washington has filled R A...

  • Varun Dhawan to join Salm...

  • WhatsApp sets WhatsApp St...

  • University students shoul...

  • Over 1,200 birds found de...

  • Bitcoin hits $40,000 for ...

Admin Reporter- POOJA1

Jan 13 2021


YouTube removes Trump content, blocks uploads for a week

Wednesday, 13 January 2021

YouTube removed new content from US President Donald Trump’s channel, citing concerns about the potential of violence following the riot at the US Capitol last week.'

 

 

 

 

Trump’s channel now has its first strike against it, barring it from uploading new content for at least seven days, YouTube said in a tweet, without providing details on the offending videos. The popular streaming site -- owned by Alphabet Inc.’s Google -- also said it’s indefinitely disabling comments on the channel due to safety considerations. Other social media platforms, including Twitter Inc. and Facebook Inc., have already taken steps to suspend the departing president, permanently in the case of Twitter, and until the inauguration of Joe Biden for Facebook and Instagram.

instagram imagesfollow us @ instagram