Rajasthan Open School 10th Result 2019: Rajasthan State Open School has announced the results of Class X. You can see these results by going to the official website rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in. The result has been announced by Rajasthan Education Minister Govind Singh Dongasara. The Rashtriya Open Board gave confirmation on Monday to declare the results.
Rajasthan State Open Board organized the Class X examination in March-April. Students who have given this examination can see their results online.
See your results
1. Visit the Rajasthan Board's official website: rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Click on the link to the result of the tenth grade on the home page
3. Now a new page will open. Enter the requested information here and submit it
4. Click on submit, your result will be yours.
5. Now take the print out of this result and save the result for the future.
Prior to this, Rajasthan Board had announced the results of class XII. A total of 34.85% students were successful in this. 1.17% more students were successful this year than last year.