In 2012, suspects involved in the stabbing on Friday near Britain's famous London Bridge were also found guilty of involvement in terrorist activities. Significantly, two people were killed in the incident of Friday's stabbing near Britain's famous London Bridge. At the same time, Scotland Yard confirmed the killing of a male suspect wearing a fake explosive jacket at the scene.
Police have identified the suspect as 28-year-old Usman Khan. He also said that there is no possibility of anyone else being involved in the incident at the moment. Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu of Scotland Yard's 'Head of Counter Terrorism Policing' said he had been identified. In 2012, he was found guilty of involvement in terrorist activities and was released from prison in December 2018.
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in a statement, The investigation is on. The police can confirm that it is a terrorist incident. ”The UK counter-terrorism authorities have taken over the investigation and the incident has been declared a terrorist incident. The police have laid siege to the bridge. London Bridge is one of the areas where 11 people died in the ISIS terrorist attack in June 2017.